Aurora Down Payment Assistance
At Veritas Funding, we offer many Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Programs, and we are excited to offer yet another program: the Aurora Down Payment Assistance.
The Aurora DPA offers a forgivable second loan and a repayable second loan, which vary in benefits and qualifications. We will detail each program:
Forgivable Second Loan
- 3.5% down payment assistance
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers Allowed
- Forgivable 2nd - 30 Year Term Fixed at 0%
- Forgiven after 36 consecutive payments
- Qualifying income must be less than or equal to 160% of the area’s median income
Repayable Second Loan
- 3.5% or 5.0% down payment assistance with 1.50% towards closing costs
- Non-occupant co-borrowers allowed
- Repayable 2nd - Amortized 10 Year at 2% higher than the 1st
- No income limits
Veritas Funding brokers these loans. To learn more about which Aurora DPA program is better for you and to take advantage of it, send us a message. We’ll connect you with one of our loan officers and they can assist you with finding the right program for you.
In addition to receiving down payment assistance, consider working with one of these housing agencies:
Get In Touch
If you're interested in improving your life through homeownership, please provide your contact information below and a Loan Officer will be in contact.