The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of customer service skills and would be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized and efficient. The ability to interact with sales staff and other team members in a timely manner, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review of Pre Closing and Initial CD documents
- Closing and Initial CD Log In
- Distribution of Funding packages
- Assist Closers/Funders in obtaining pertinent information from Sales staff/Title
- Performing other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older.
- Sound judgment, ability to think critically, including the ability to evaluate facts and data to draw conclusions, determine the downstream impact of decisions and associated risks.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Demonstrate patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.