The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of loan processing related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, efficient and resourceful. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gather and compile time-sensitive, confidential information
- Move files through the process from application to closing
- Input accurate, verified loan information into Veritas systems as applicable
- Ensure all loan documentation is complete, accurate and compliant with company policy
- Verify all loan documents including income, credit, appraisal and title information
- Prepare and submit loan files in to underwriting
- Review and coordinate loan file underwriting conditions in compliance with company underwriting policy and procedure
- Order and coordinate loan closing documents
- Submit all documents by required deadlines
- Performing other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- 3+ years working as a loan processor
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of loan origination systems and functionality
- Familiarity with conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loan programs and processes
- State MLO license OR must be willing to become licensed within 90 days of employment.
- Strong customer service, self-motivated with solid time management skills
- Must communicate and work well in a team environment
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.