CalHFA Loan Programs
The CalHFA Single Family Division provides low interest home financing as well as down payment and closing cost assistance for homebuyers in California. With multiple program options, CalHFA Loans are a great choice for low to moderate income borrowers looking to purchase a single-family home. If you think a CalHFA Loan may be right for you, consider the details below.
- Are only available for single-residence homes in California
- Have income restrictions (must be a low to moderate income buyer to qualify)
- Require a minimum credit score between 660 & 680 (dependent on the program)
- Offer multiple loan type options – Both Conventional & FHA Loans are available
- Offer multiple down payment and closing cost assistance programs (must be a first time homebuyer to qualify)
- May have extra origination, doc prep, or processing fees (dependent on the program)
If you think a CalHFA Loan may be right for you, you can apply here! In the meantime, if you would like to learn more about a specific CalFHA program, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our California licensed Loan Officers. They would love to answer any of your questions about CalFHA rates, programs, or requirements.