The first official day of summer is just around the corner. There is no shortage of fun events to attend in the Salt Lake City area. Start making plans now to attend these exceptional activities. Here are just a few of the options that will be offered this summer.
- Utah Arts Festival: This 4-day event features hundreds of artists, performing groups, and even culinary artists bring around 80,000 participants to downtown Salt Lake City. The festival is an award-winning 41-year-old tradition taking place on the 3rd weekend of June.
- Downtown Famers’ Market: Running from June to October at Pioneer Park, this farmers’ market features over 250 vendors carrying a wide range of produce, baked goods, beverages, wares, and more.
- Twilight Concert Series: Another long-running Salt Lake tradition, the Twilight Concert Series features both local and nationally renowned musicians. The series typically takes place every Thursday night from late June to September.
- Sugar House Arts Festival: Another art festival featuring hundreds of local artists. What sets the Sugar House Arts Festival apart is the excellent fireworks show to conclude the evening on the 4th of July.
- Native American Celebration in the Park: Every July 24th in Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park is the largest Native American celebration in Utah. There is traditional dance, music, food, and events for the whole family.
- Craft Lake City DIY Festival: This early August DIY festival features just about every creative craft you can imagine such as reconstructed clothing, silk-screening, hand-made jewelry, and much more.
- Salt Lake City Jazz Festival: If the Twilight Concert Series was not enough live music, come visit the largest Jazz performance in Utah. Typically taking place Labor Day weekend, the festival includes both local and national talent.
For more info visit: https://www.visitsaltlake.com/events/annual-events/